70% of all headaches are referred from the neck (Cervicogenic ). In our practice we are highly specialized in the neck and therefore have success with treating headaches.
There are many different types and causes of headaches; migraines, tension and cluster to name a few. But perhaps the most common and misdiagnosed is the cervicogenic headache, which often mimics migraines. This type of headache arises from a misalignment in the cervical spine. Some common causes of this can range from repetitive motions, poor posture, sleeping awkward, or more seriously trauma from a slip or fall.
Common symptoms of a cervicogenic headache may or may not include:
- a reduced range of motion in the neck.
- pain on one side of the face or head.
- pain and stiffness at base of head or neck
- pain around or behind the eyes.
- pain in the neck, shoulder, or arm on one side.
- head pain that is triggered by certain neck movements or positions.
In our practice we are highly specialized and trained in the proper biomechanics of the cervical spine. Therefore we have great success in the treatment of headaches.
At 12 Years Old, I Thought The Headaches Were Never Going Away!
No One Else But Drs. Lope and Candino Were Able To Help Me